BBYC Board & Committees
2016-17 Committees & Chairs
Our Club depends largely upon the membership to govern and operate its programs. Volunteerism is the key to building relationships with fellow members and keeping expenses down. Everyone is expected to make a contribution of time by helping with boating activities, social events, and bi-annual work weekends.
Please contact a committee chair if you are interested in joining a committee, have a concern, question, or suggestion.
- BBYC Event ReservationsBBYC Office - General Manager Antoine Avignon
- Boats - Brett Amspacher, Ed Boyle, Paul Coward, Glenn Reitinger, Carl Reitinger
- By-Laws - John Prout, Donna Erhard, Burke Miller, Dan Griffin, Ed Serrill, Don Hahl, Bill Strasser, Shawn Leyden
- Commodore - Howie Dumhart
- Computer Systems - John Bambach, Jim Nicolini, Janet Miller
- Docks & Slips - Burke Miller, Burt Boyle, Burt Boyle, Bub Kovacs
- Finance - Rick Schaffer, Lisa Harrah, David Shanker, Colin Neil, Rich Senker, Rich Schaffer, John Finlayson, Sean Gogerty, Sal Messina, Dan Griffin, Emma Kovacs
- Food & Beverage - Diane Erhard, Rob Roth, Cate Cunningham, Lori Streep, Donna Erhard, Pat Prout, Howard Dumhart, Rick Shaffer, Hubert Streep, Tanya Moeller, Leslie Houston
- Grievance Committee - Don Hahl, Donna Erhard, Burke Miller
- Historian - Dot Quigley
- Hospitality / Rentals - John Bambach, Diane Erhard, Beverly Reitinger, Stacey Kliesch, Emma Kovacs, Kelly Cammarata
- Human Resources - John Barbano, Bub Kovacs, Leslie Houston
- Insurance - Don Hahl, John Barbano
- Junior Activities - Stacey Kliesch, Allison Mandell
- Junior Officers - Dori Jo Gugliemini
- Landscaping - Beth Reitinger
- Legal - Howie Dumhart, Allan Eaglesham,Vivky Phillips, Steven Gershman, James Perry, Daniel Griffin, William Strasser, Carolyn Kelly Bogart, Edwad Wilbraham, Larry Lesser
- Long Range Planning - John Barbano, Sal Messina, Rick Schaffer, Carl Reitinger
- Membership - Joy E. Power, Diane Erhard, Sandra Messina, Tim Gallagher, Tanya Moeller, Jill Malone, Anna Scheuerman
- Nominating - Don Hahl, John Bambach (N/V), Jim Nicolini, Anne DiGiulio, Glenn Reitinger (Alt), Stacey Kliesch (N/V), Lori Streep, Rick Metz
- Programs - Kirsten Weinstein, John Barbano, Brett Amspacher
- Property & Grounds - Carl Reitinger, Sal Messina, Jeff Cranmer, Rob Roth, Bub Kovacs, Steve Raleigh,Burt Boyle
- Publicity / Communication / Flag Bag - Stacey Kliesch, Janet Miller, Donna Erhard, Devon Herrick, Anne Giacalone, Jim Nicolini, Tom Giacalone
- Rear Commodore - Stacey Kliesch
- Regatta - Glenn Reitinger, Dave Coward, Bill Waters, Bub Kovacs, Paul Coward, Peter Daley, Tom Widmeier, Carl Reitinger, Dori Jo Gugliemini, John Barbano
- Safety - Bob Terranova, Ellen & Burt Boyle, Bob Abbiati, Bob & Diane Goldbach
- Sailing - Don Hahl, Eric Reitinger, Kathleen Griffin, Bill Waters, Bill Clopp, Dennis Russom
- Secretary - Donna Erhard
- Ship Store - Diane Erhard, Susanne Abbiati, Sandi Messina, Michelle Farias
- Social Chair - Tanya Moeller
- Tennis - John Bambach, Stacey Kliesch, Marybeth Mitstifer, Krista Davis
- Vice Commodore - John Bambach
- Website - Stacey Kliesch, Janet Miller, Jim Nicolin
Club management is composed of flag officers and a board of trustees. We operate under our Bylaws, with a committee structure chaired by members.
Contact Us: The board and committee chair people would love to get your input and answer your questions. To contact a flag officer or committee chair, click the link below to email them directly.
Commodore - Howie Dumhart
Vice Commodore - John Bambach
Rear Commodore - Stacey Kliesch
Treasurer - Rick Schaffer
Secretary- Donna Erhard
PC Don Hahl
PC John Barbano
PC Sal Messina
Dr. Bob Terranova
We recognize the junior members of BBYC are the future of our club. All members are committed to creating opportunities for them to participate in the leadership of BBYC and the community and be successful.
Junior Commodore- August G.
Vice Junior Commodore- Clarke T.
Rear Junior Commodore- Kate P.
Corresponding Secretary- Payton K.
Recording Secretary- Colin F.
Treasurer- Brooks T.
Publicity: Skylar K.
Fundraising: Ariana J. & Georgia S.