Welcome to Brant Beach Yacht Club
Brant Beach Yacht Club was founded in 1947 and is located across seven bay-front blocks on Long Beach Island, Brant Beach, New Jersey.
The mission of the club is threefold:
- to promote yachting and foster athletic sports upon the water
- to promote social functions and camaraderie amongst the membership
- to advance the general prosperity of Long Beach Island
At Brant Beach Yacht Club we enjoy an active summer and year round calendar of sailing events, programs and social activities.
Some highlights of what you’ll find at BBYC are:
- Sailing programs and events at an award winning club - US Sailing’s 2010 One-Design Award Winner
- Regattas that include local, regional, national, North American, and World Championships.
- Programs for youth and adults that make for an memorable summer and life long friends.
- Social events on a packed summer calendar and throughout the year - with something for everyone to enjoy.
- Outstanding facilities that host small casual events and large formal affairs.
- Membership applications available.
We hope that you enjoy exploring all we have to offer, and that you may soon also enjoy a visit to our beautiful club.
The BBYC members.